Sep 19, 2006

new do

i agonized for about a week, trying to decide whether i should dump my hair dresser. she's a sweet person, but in addition to the fact that she is physiologically incapable of allowing ME to direct the styling of my own mop, she is also incapable of giving ANYONE a hairstyle longer than the top of one's ears. this worked for me for a short while, but now that i'm bridal primping, and trying to grow my hair long, i'm downright scared to give her ANY opportunity to sabotage my efforts.

my issue had become increasingly pressing this past week because my roots had grown beyond that which is becoming of a lady, and so the time had come for me to decide -- shall i subject myself to her chair, insisting and demanding ONLY COLOR -- NO CUTTING!, or shall i just say screw it, and buy the $8 box of Clairol...? previously, my head has been an amazing, technicolor array of streaks and stripes, and many hours of foil and toxins has gone into my rock and roll do... dare i venture into the confusing world of the uni-colored?



oh, but behold!! Clairol Hydrience #36, "Suntan"...



This i can live with! it's shiny and copper-y, and yes, a single color, and yet -- leaves NOTHING to be desired! Clairol #36 doesn't even take 3 hours to make me look glam-fabulous, it doesn't squable on at me about the doomed crush it has on it's Western Civ. professor... And it DEFINITELY didn't cost me half of this week's paycheck to cover it.

*swoon* i'm in golden, "suntanned" love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home